MaKenna said she looked like she had the "chichen pops."
Happy Birthday to us!
I love this picture because it shows their personalities so well...Jadyn is a sweet, silly little girl, MaKenna is showing her attitude, like her Mother, and Trace is just cute little Trace!!
Cake from "It Takes the Cake"
Mother dressed up like a clown....when she got out of the car, Trace yelled, "Look, it's a Narnie Clown!!" (They call her Narnie)
Trace with his Veggie Tale face paint.
Priss wanted a butterfly.
So sweet.
The next three are my favorite.



For the kids fourth birthday party, we decided on a carnival theme. Acutally, I decided on a carnival theme. Trace wanted Veggie Tales, which is what he had last year, MaKenna wanted a Zoey 101, which we couldn't find and Jadyn wanted a princess, which she had last year. So with a tiny bit of convincing, I helped them make the decision to have a carnival party. Our original plan was to have the carnival in their backyard, but due to the heat and threat of rain, we changed our minds and moved inside the day before. This caused a little problem because we had tents for outside that weren't able to fit in the livingroom. We searched all day for something to use for a tent, but wound up making what I called a "tent wall" out of plastic tablecloths. It worked well as a backdrop for pictures, but served little other purpose. The kids had a great time. We had "stations" of different carnival games, including a ring toss, pick up ducks, face painting (by Aunt LaLa) and a prize "station" where you could pick a prize after you played a game. It was so much fun for them and they were running around like wild indians. "Aunt La La and Uncle Kevin" gave them a swingset as their gift (of course to share) but there was so much comotion that they didn't swing until after I left the party, so I don't have pictures....but I promise to have some up soon. Thanks to Kevin and Randall for putting the huge thing together. I took tons of pictures, but these are some of my favorite!







Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time at the party.
ReplyDeleteForget function. It is all about the pictures, right? :)