Monday, September 29, 2008
Blog Makeover
As you probably noticed, my blog looks a little different! Britni Nicholson recently had her blog "made over" and I was very impressed, so I checked into having mine done as well. She recommended "Blogs by Danielle." I have to say that Danielle did a wonderful job and I couldn't be any happier with the look of my new blog design!! I highly recommend her to anyone who enjoys blogging. You can check out some of her designs and pricing information on her blog, either by clicking on the link on the bottom right column of my blog or at http://blogsbydanielle.blogspot.com/. I can't wait to have another one done!!! I hope you all enjoy the "new look" as much as I am....
Labels:
Everyday life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Hi! I found your blog from "blogs by danielle's" site because I, too, and having a blog makeover! I can't wait to see it...the waiting is so hard. I am about 9 down on the list now, so I hope it will be done soon.
ReplyDeleteCute Blog, btw! Just had to post to a fellow ROLL TIDE fan (and nurse)....I'm right here in Alabama, too!
Love the new look!!! Isn't Danielle great?!!
ReplyDeleteI love the new look. The couple is
ReplyDeleteadorable. I cried when I read the blog about your Mom, that was so sweet. I have been praying for you
with the loss of your friend. Guess what - I went to Hobby Lobby today and bought some Christmas decorations - I am doing my living room tree in red, black, and gold.
I can't wait. I hope I can make it
pass Halloween. Love, Mrs. Kathy
Hey Laurel!! I'm a friend of Britni and Justin's and I just wanted to tell how cute your blog is!! I love your new design! I am new to the world of blogging (hahaha) so I am looking around for lots of cute ideas! I just started a blog so feel free to take a look at it. Is it ok if I "follow your blog" or add you to my list? I'd love to keep in touch! :)
ReplyDelete