Jonathan, Me and Kevin
Touchdown!!
Roll Tide....Dusty and Jill.
Being silly.
This looks like a picture we would have taken in high school....
Me and Kevin
Me and Carly Jo (the "A" on my face was from the birthday party)
Me and Daddy
I love you.
My Alabama cupcakes...they were red velvet on the inside with buttercream icing!! Yum!
Jimmy taking it all in...
BIG LOU!!!!
Jonathan
Carly Jo
Saturday, after the birthday party Kevin and I had a football party at his house. We watched the Alabama vs. Clemson game with friends and family. We were so excited to have people that are so imiportant watch it with us and spend time together. Alabama played better than we could have imagined!!! It was such a good game and we just hope that the rest of the season leaves us feeling like we did Saturday night. Since we weren't actually at the game, I made it my goal to take pictures of everyone "pretending" that we were at the game, complete with shakers and blankets. Here are some of my favorites!







Whew! I think I am all caught up. Thanks for reading all my comments. :)
ReplyDelete