Sunday, September 28, 2008

Random Picture Update...

I just wanted to update with a few random pictures we took over the past couple of weeks. The first few are from the triplets first trip to Kevin's. Mom, Shanie and I took an afternoon ride with the kids down to Kevin's to let them see my Halloween decorations (and for Shanie to see the house, since she had never seen it). I decided to take photos, since it was a monumentous occasion!! The kids are pretty red faced in the photos...they had played in the yard for about an hour or so before I thought to round them up for pictures!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoy...
Us on the porch...
How sweet!

Trace and his "guls"

Trace and his "Hulk hands" that he is obsessed with now...also note the Hulk tshirt...

The next few are pre-ambulance pictures from the Alabama game...I actually forgot that I took these in all the madness until several days later when Mom reminded me....they aren't great pictures, but I wanted to share them anyway..

Me and Carly on the cheesewagon
Me and Kevin

Picture I made of Julio Jones for Kevin...he is one of our favorite players...

First touchdown drive....and one of the only ones I remember!



Hope you all enjoyed...stay tuned for "N"!!! Coming soon....

1 comment: