Friday, September 5, 2008

H is for "Harvest"


Top ten reasons that I am ready for the "Harvest"" season or Fall.....
1. I get to decorate Kevin's house with all my pretty pumpkins and leaves that I have bought at Hobby Lobby. (Pictures coming soon :-) )
2.Cool weather!!! I am definitely tired of the hundred degree heat.
3. Deer hunting....which means that Kevin will be home early!!!
4. ALABAMA FOOTBALL!!!!! Roll Tide Roll!
5. Halloween....I can't wait to carve a pumpkin with polka dots....I saw this in a magazine. You do it with an electric drill!
6. Going fishing with Kevin when the leaves are falling and there is a chill in the air.
7. The cruise that we are going on in October. It is Daddy and Kevin's first cruise and is going to be sooooo much fun! I bought a pair of cute pink pajamas and an a blue night gown last week to take with us.
8. How beautiful it i outside with the falling leaves, and beautiful colors of yellow, gold, red, and brown.
9. Trying out my new recipe for cute pumpkin cakes for the triplets.
10. Fall means that it is CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS!!!! "The most wonderful time of the year!"
Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love "Dancing with the Stars" to,
    Thanks for the update. I am like you and Britni, so excited about this Fall season, I guess it is the
    Presidential race, Alabama's impending National Championship, all the Newlyweds in my family, and the fact that I have so much to
    be thankful for, and of course that our favorite time of year is
    just around the corner. Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Now you have me all iin the mood. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did my mom just say that Alabama was going to win the national championship??

    ReplyDelete