Many of you know that I am obsessed with "Jon and Kate Plus 8" that comes on TLC. I chose "Gosselin's" for the letter G in honor of Jon, Kate, Madelyn, Cara, Aaden, Joel, Collin, Alexis, Hannah, and Leah Gosselin. For any of you who don't know, Jon and Kate Gosselin have twins and sextuplets and are featured weekly on their own show on TLC. The show is about the ups and downs of their day to day family life and the challenges they face with such a large family. I have been watching the show for about a year now, and DVR every episode that comes on tv. I guess my interest stems from the fact that Shanie has triplets, and I know what challenges and problems that we face from day to day. I think that Jon and Kate are amazing parents and I hope to learn a lot about parenting from watching the show, that hopefully I can use one day when I have children of my own.
You can check out their website at www.sixgosselins.com. There is a lot of cool information about their family and devotionals that express their faith as well. I encourage all of you to check it out in your spare time, and if you haven't watched the show, please do this as well.
I have been at home sick today. I was supposed to work for 12 hours today, but was very sick last night and this morning. I think I am suffering from an end of the summer cold. I got two shots and some medicine today and am going to attempt to go to work tomorrow. I have spent the day in the chair, sneezing and sniffing....not a fun way to spend an extra day off. I sure hope I am feeling better in the morning.
Hope you all are having a great week and take care.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Sorry to hear that you are sick! Hope you feel better soon!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me the update e-mail. You are brave, considering I
ReplyDeletesometimes write a small novel on Britni & Justin's blog. I loved all the pictures, the triplets are
so adorable. You know I loooooove
birthday parties. You have to come by the shop,we have lots of BAMA stuff. Merry Christmas. I love you
Sorry you have a cold! I have dealing with one for the past few days too.
ReplyDelete