Sunday, February 1, 2009

Decorations and Renovations!!

Hello...hope everyone had a great weekend. I had to work today as a makeup day for calling in last weekend, ugh! But, luckily, I got off at three. I got home in time to visit with Kevin, take a nap and then watch the Superbowl. I decided to spend the rest of my evening doing some "Laurel" things. I took a long bubble bath, then climbed into bed with my laptop and turned on a "Friends" DVD. My kind of night!!! I started uploading some pictures on my computer and decided to share a couple of them.
I got a few new things for the house!! Below are my additions to the bedroom...
My new table and lamp!!
My "stick" arrangement! I just loved this container. I got it at Kirkland's and it matched my mirror Kevin bought me for my birthday last year, I was so excited!
This is by far my favorite!!! Mom and Dad gave me a gift certificate to Kirkland's for Christmas, and I decided to spend it on this beautiful table for our living room. I also bought the candles that are on the table from Hobby Lobby for 66% off. Kirkland's has a coffee table to match this table and I REALLY want it!!!


My new "Valentine" table setting!! I love the zebra! These plates match my zebra cookie jar so good! I also bought Mrs. Linda one to match her zebra dishes and cookie jar.

My cute Valentine flag that I have outside!
My Valentine wreath!

Cute Valentine rug from Target!

My new flag.
Let me know what you think! Hope you all had a fabulous Sunday! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment