Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cooper Update

Thought I would post some new pictures of Cooper, my new nephew! He, Brittany and Michael came home on Tuesday, and have been settling into their new life well since then. Cooper is doing well....eating good and keeping Mommy and Daddy busy. Michael has been battling a cold all week, so has worn a respirator mask around the house! Bless his heart! Please continue to pray for them as they start this new and exciting part of their lives together!
These are pictures from the hospital and of Cooper at home!

Kevin and I went over to visit them at the hospital on Sunday night and Kevin held his nephew for the first time. I have to say that my uterus jumped just a little watching him hold Cooper!! Ha! He will make such a great Daddy one day!!
Uncle Kevin, Cooper and Aunt Laurel
Me and Baby Coop....he is about to loose his hat!!
How sweet is this???
Brittany opening gifts...
Jade and I rode over to see the happy family on Friday. I took Cooper his Valentine gift and checked on Brittany and Michael. I really enjoyed the visit and the time I got to spend with Jade.
Cooper's Valentine basket from Aunt Laurel and Uncle Kevin
Cooper sleeping in his "Moses basket" that Aunt Britni got for him. He loves it...it sits on the coffee table in their living room. Britni, I thought you might enjoy this picture!

Itty Bitty!!
This was the first time I had seen Cooper's room. It is beautiful.


Look for more photos soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!!!! Thanks so much for taking that picture for me! It brought tears to my eyes. He is so precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "my uterus jumped".....that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete