Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Brittany's Baby Shower

We had Brittany's baby shower on Saturday afternoon at Mrs. Kathy Trull's house. Yes, this was just hours before Cooper was born! I was late getting there because I had to work Saturday and wasn't sure if I would even make it to the shower at all. It was so nice. Britni and her mom did a great job. We had a great time visiting with one another and Brittany got some great gifts.
Britni's MawMaw Carver and Maw Maw Duckworth helped us with these "baby bottle cookies." Britni did a great job icing them!
Blue Baby Shower Punch! Look at the cute duckies!
Loved this pretty baby carrier that Britni and Mrs. Kathy got for Brittany. Jill leaned over to me when she opened it and said, "Is that a pet carrier?"
Brittany and Baby Cooper just hours before his birth!
Britni and I made these cute cone favors, that were Britni's idea. We filled them with M&M's. Yumm!
Britni hand dipped and decorated these pretty pretzels!
Cute baby clothes clothesline!
Britni and Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment