Saturday, June 28, 2008

Update...

Here is an update for all of you who keep up with my blog.

1. Jill's father-in-law did well today. He wound up having five bypasses with Dr. Newsom. He was off of the ventilator before I came home from work at 7 and doing as well as to be expected. Jill and Dusty are planning on staying at the hospital tonight and I ask that you continue to pray for them and their family.

2. Colby was much better today, able to move around more, but is still not in great spirits. Please remember to keep him in your prayers as well.

3. Rebecca and Shaun's meeting with the birthmother was last week (I know that was several posts ago). She told me about it yesterday, when we finally worked together!! She said that Rachel (the birthmother) was very, very sweet and had an adorable son with her. She was very positive about the situation and told them from now own to refer to themselves as "Mom" and "Dad." Rebecca was beaming with excitement while we were talking about it. She said that she is still trying not to get her hopes up, but feels very good about it after meeting Rachel. The baby is due in November, so they should know the sex soon. What a blessing!! This is a very exciting time in their lives, so join me in asking God to bless this important step in their lives!

I will continue to keep you posted on things as they progress. Thank you all so much who take time out of your day to read this crazy thing, but thank you even more if you took the time to say a prayer for any of all of the people above. They are all special to me and I appreciate it more than words can say.

Have a blessed Sunday and God Bless!!

Laurel

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Thanks for the updates. I will continue to pray for each of them. Love you!

    ReplyDelete