Happy Father's Day 2008



Happy Father's Day, everyone! Hope you all are having a great Sunday. We had a great service at church this morning. I sat on the pew between my mother and my dad and thought how lucky I am to have them both to love and share my life with. Most of you know that I have an "unconventional" closeness with both of my parents and for this I am very grateful. I guess I got a little sentimental with it being Father's Day as I sat there between the two of them and I just stopped in the middle of the service and spent a moment in prayer to thank God for all that they are in my life. So many that I know have lost either or both of their parents or don't have a great relationship between them. I guess that is just one of the many things that I take for granted daily. I thank God every time I pray for them, but even so, I still feel like sometimes, I take that blessing for granted. Take a little time today to let your Dad, Mom, children, whoever is special and important in your life to tell them how much they mean to you. I know mine do to me. I wish you all a wonderful Sunday. God Bless.







Hi Laurel! Welcome to the world of blogging.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great summer!