Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Prayer for Rebecca


My friend Rebecca Arnold and her husband Shaun have been trying to start a family for several years. They recently made the decision to put their names on an adoption list. They got the call about a week ago that there is a mother considering them. They met her today, and start the journey towards welcoming a beautiful baby into their lives. Rebecca is such an amazing person, so sweet, thoughtful and loving, and I know she will make an amazing mother. Please join me in prayer for Rebecca and Shaun and continue to remember them in the coming weeks and months. Isn't God good?

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome story! I will remember them in my prayers. Hope everything works out. God is good! Hope everything is going well for you. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is such a special time in their lives. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete