




This is my first official post as a blogger! I have to say that Britni Nicholson has been my inspiration to join the world of blogging. I have heard it is addictive....I guess I will see. I will be using this blog to stay in touch with you all and to keep you informed on what is going on in my life. Lately, my life has been quite hectic. We just finished redecorating Kevin's house. He was sweet enough to let me decorate a little more "girly!" We had the whole house painted...the living room is mustard, the kitchen is crimson, the bathroom is dark brown and the bedroom is teal. It is so pretty....I didn't want to leave and come home once I got it all finished! Hopefully I will figure out how to put pics on here. Once that was finished, we had dinner with all of Kevin's family for his parent's 40th anniversary at the Cypress Inn on Saturday, dinner with my family on Sunday, delivered tshirts to work on Monday, had dinner with Brittany and Michael on Tuesday after my room flooded at home (our air conditioner is going to have to be replaced) and then cleaned at Kevin's today....all the while, I have no air upstairs, so I have to sleep, bathe, etc. downstairs! I am back to work tomorrow and hope that things slow down. God Bless you all and have a happy Thursday!







I am so honored to be mentioned in your first blog post! I love your decorating pics - the house looks great! Talk to you soon! Love you!
ReplyDelete