Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sometimes the best things in life aren't things at all....


Kevin and I spent Monday afternoon together, I guess you could say, just goofing off. We went to Tuscaloosa and got his dad's Fathers Day present, went to eat and then spent some time just riding around and talking. What I realized after I got home and was lying in the bed is that we have the most fun together when we are doing nothing at all. We laugh more, smile more and are happiest together with no agenda. We spent the night talking and singing and laughing with one another and before I knew it, hours had passed. Over a year later, we still get lost in one another talking about life, love, our future....Those are the best times. I hope I remember those times forever. I guess being with the person you love makes you realize that little else in the world matters in that moment.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Josh and I have been together 12+ years and I still feel that way about him. :)

    ReplyDelete