To continue the "birthday blogging," I have a few more pictures to share. These are Kevin's presents from me. I got him a new alarm clock (he said ours we got when we got married is too complicated for him), two polo shirts and floor mats for the new truck.
These are my new adorable Tom's. I love them!!! Thank you sweet husband!!!
This is the absolutely awesome Coach bag my husband got me for my birthday!!!
Cute cupcake pillow I bought with birthday money on our trip to Fairhope.
To celebrate "Spring Break," Mom and I took the kids on a one day adventure...We started at one of my favorite places in Tuscaloosa, the Children's Hands on Museum. It is wonderful for kids their age and we had a blast!!!

Our first exhibit was the DCH one. Trace said, "I just love DCH!!"
MaKenna taking care of sick "Curious George." She was feeding him!


Trace playing dress up.
In the Chinese home eating dinner.
Captain Crews
Doin a little fishin!
Kenna hooked one! Uncle Kev would have been proud.
Jadyn on the farm.
Dressing up again.....


Is that Scarlett O'Hara? No, it's Jadyn Crews!
In the ice cream shoppe.....
Trace waits on customers.....
Jadyn changing a hundred from Momma....

We walked to the Mellow Mushroom for a snack...
These are my new adorable Tom's. I love them!!! Thank you sweet husband!!!
This is the absolutely awesome Coach bag my husband got me for my birthday!!!
Cute cupcake pillow I bought with birthday money on our trip to Fairhope.
To celebrate "Spring Break," Mom and I took the kids on a one day adventure...We started at one of my favorite places in Tuscaloosa, the Children's Hands on Museum. It is wonderful for kids their age and we had a blast!!!
Our first exhibit was the DCH one. Trace said, "I just love DCH!!"
MaKenna taking care of sick "Curious George." She was feeding him!

Trace playing dress up.
In the Chinese home eating dinner.
Captain Crews
Doin a little fishin!
Kenna hooked one! Uncle Kev would have been proud.
Jadyn on the farm.
Dressing up again.....

Is that Scarlett O'Hara? No, it's Jadyn Crews!
In the ice cream shoppe.....
Trace waits on customers.....
Jadyn changing a hundred from Momma....
We walked to the Mellow Mushroom for a snack...























Precious Pictures. The kids are adorable and loved the Easter photos. You sound so happy. Kevin sure does buy good presents and I love men that cook, don't you? Love you, Kathy
ReplyDeleteAwww...these girls are sooo dang cute...and the boy too! Looks like they all hit the aunt Jackpot! : )
ReplyDeleteThanks Mrs. Kathy! Can't wait til the shower!!! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteKelly, thanks for stopping by! I love new followers! Thanks for the compliments...they are my neices and my nephew and they are 5 year old triplets. I may be a little biased, but I think they are adorable!! :)