Happy Easter! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter full of God's love and grace! We sure had a great Sunday! Lots of time spent worshiping the Lord and spending time with family. We started the morning off with sunrise service at our church. It was so great to spend time in God's house hearing a great sermon by our pastor, Reverend Nancy Cole. Then we enjoyed a fellowship breakfast prepared by the men of our church. What a blessing! You could feel God's presence with us all morning!
I started off the morning at 4:50 am! After Kevin left for church, I got his Easter basket together and left it for him to find when church was over. 
Daddy always helps cook breakfast on Easter, so this year, he invited Kevin to help as well! I had to capture the moment. I am so thankful that I married a man with a heart for God.

Daddy always helps cook breakfast on Easter, so this year, he invited Kevin to help as well! I had to capture the moment. I am so thankful that I married a man with a heart for God.
Our beautiful living cross in the vestibule.
Our beautiful, loving pastor, Nancy Cole. We are so thankful for her ministry and for the love she has shown our church. She is being transferred to another position this summer and we are excited to see what God has in store for her, yet a little sad to see her leave. I love you, Mrs. Nancy!!!
Mom and Mrs. Nancy preparing breakfast...
Mrs. Nancy and my "little sis" Libby!
Me and Kevin on our first Easter as husband and wife! I am so thankful for the blessing of sharing my life with this wonderful man!
Carly
Mom and Dad
The Elmore-Campbell family!


























Hi, Laurel, I found your blog a while back and I've been following along. I love your Easter Dress, where did you get it? You can follow me at www.heavenstobetsy76.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBetsy
Great pictures!! I love your dress....is it Liberty of London? I am in love with that stuff! Glad you are back!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to have a new follower, Betsy!!! I got the dress at Target, and yes, Britni, it is Liberty of London! I love it....it was soooo comfortable!!!
ReplyDelete