Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend! I got a surprise treat today and got to come home at lunch today from work!! What a blessing! It was nice to be able to enjoy some of this beautiful weather! We have been spending a lot of time outside lately, so I thought I would share some of our "Spring Fun" pictures with you!
I enjoyed decorating for spring and getting the porch beautified before going back to work this week.
These WONDERFUL chairs recline and are the most comfortable things ever!!! Mom surprised us with these for Easter! THANKS MOM!!!

My cute spring flower nightlight for the kitchen from Kirkland's.
Another cute find from Kirkland's!
Some of my flowers and porch decorations....







I never finished my Easter pics on here, so I thought I would add these to this post as well. We had the kids down for an Easter Egg hunt and marshmallow roast for Easter! We had such a good time!!!
These WONDERFUL chairs recline and are the most comfortable things ever!!! Mom surprised us with these for Easter! THANKS MOM!!!
My cute spring flower nightlight for the kitchen from Kirkland's.
Another cute find from Kirkland's!
Some of my flowers and porch decorations....






I never finished my Easter pics on here, so I thought I would add these to this post as well. We had the kids down for an Easter Egg hunt and marshmallow roast for Easter! We had such a good time!!!
























You always have the cutest things!! I LOVE the thing on your front door! LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteI love the sign THE CAMPBELL'S where did you get that? Your home looks beautiful and it looks like you live by a lake!
ReplyDeleteThanks ya'll! Kimberly, I got it at Christmas Village in Birmingham. They had one for each month of the year!
ReplyDelete