Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeee......happy birthday to me!!!! Today officially started my Birthday Week!!! That's right, not day, week! Poor Kevin!!! My plans are as follows.....dinner with my parents on Wednesday night, celebrate at home Thursday, (my actual birthday), then "Remember Me" with Mom Friday night!!!!! I cannot wait!!! I have decorated our house for our birthdays (Kevin's is the 15th) and thought I would share the excitement!!!
Got this adorable door hanger at Cottontails (thanks, Mom!!!). It just makes me happy to look at it!!! 

I also got door hangers for Summer, Fall, Spring, and Easter, which I will be showing you throughout the year. I fell in love with them!!! Can't wait to show you another one! Stay tuned!!!!!
Got this cute bucket at Cottontails, also, though I haven't decided what to actually do with it yet. Any ideas??? I do plan on adding a "C" to the front and maybe a big bow....just thought it was adorable!

Our cute outdoor birthday flag, to alert all visitors!!! Purchased at Madly Gifted, in case anyone is interested!!

Cute party hat towel I got at Cottontails! Also got baby Noah lots of things at this booth!!! I can't wait until Britni's shower!!!
Hung my beautiful daisy picture.....doesn't it look great??? Thank you Home Goods!
I officially changed my name today, to Laurel Elmore Campbell, sooooo.....I took the opportunity to put my monogram on the back of my car that I have been saving. I was very pleased...I got the letters at the gift shop at the hospital. They matched my tag so well!!!
You can see Kevin's new truck in the background....that was the "project" we were working on last week! I am so happy for him!!!
Tag on the front of my car....My wonderful friend, Miss Susan, gave to me before I got married!
Took time tonight to fix our mailbox....I plan to add multi colored polka dots to it as well, just have to get them from Petals.
Mom spent the day with me today and she and Daddy ate supper with us tonight. I am so thankful for her love and for everyday we spend together. She is the most amazing Mom in the whole world, and I pray that if God ever gives Kevin and I a child, I am as good a mom as she has been to me. Just thought this was a cute picture. Love you, Mom!
Finally, an update on Miss Susan. Mom talked to Erin today, her daughter, and she said that she is still very sick and also that she had a wreck last week that messed up her car. She was not injured in the wreck, thank God. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. She is a very special person and is going through a very tough time right now, and I know that she would appreciate all the prayers she can get. I love you SuSu!!
Our cute outdoor birthday flag, to alert all visitors!!! Purchased at Madly Gifted, in case anyone is interested!!
Cute party hat towel I got at Cottontails! Also got baby Noah lots of things at this booth!!! I can't wait until Britni's shower!!!







Happy Birthday Week!!! I love all of your new stuff...especially the daisy picture!!!!!! Baby Noah can't wait for the shower either!!!!!!! :) love you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Laurel! First of all Happy Birthday Week to you and Kevin both! =) I love all your cute purchases! I think I saw a magnet on your fridge that Kyle and I have! My Mom got it for us and was waiting on us stuck to our fridge when we got home from our Honeymoon....the Bride and Groom waving with our names and the date??? Did I see that on your fridge in that picture of your Mom? She is such a cute Momma! Ya'll are so sweet! Loved all the pics!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday LaLa!!
ReplyDeleteLove
Lauren Morgan