On to a happier note...I got the idea for this post from one of my favorite blogs to read, Kelly's Korner. She made a list at the encouragement of one of her friends, of Simple Pleasures in her life. I decided to do the same!!
Photography......probably my favorite past time!!! My ultimate dream is to be a photographer one day!!!Sitting in our "triangle" talking to mom and dad or our "rectangle" if Kevin is here!
Going up to see my nieces and nephew and watching them stand in the door in anticipation of me coming in the house....priceless.
Fuzzy socks....I have a ton of these.....nothing is better for cold, achy feet after a long day at work!The feeling I get from watching our wedding video. I hope that feeling lasts a lifetime.
Visits to Malibu Nails & Tan! Love you girls!!!
Phone conversations with Britni....talks with her aren't as frequent as they once were, and I cherish every time we get to catch up.
Cold sheets when you first get in the bed.
Amazon Kindle. My pastor turned me onto this WONDERFUL INVENTION!!!! I don't actually have a Kindle, but I do have the app for my iPhone and I LOVE IT!!!! I can read any time, any where! I am currently reading "The Help," by Kathryn Stockett. It is great so far! I highly recommend the Kindle App to anyone with an iPhone who enjoys reading!Crickets chirping on a summer night or rain hitting our tin roof.
Going to the movie.
Seeing a patient smile when I make them feel better. :)
Writing my new name....Laurel Elmore Campbell!!!
Going fishing with Kevin. It makes me sad that when I think about this, the last time I went with him was the day that he proposed to me. We always have the best time together when we go and spend the day on the river and I look forward to going this Spring with him!!
The next two items kind of go together. I love to clean. I know it sounds crazy, but I do. There is no feeling like lying down in bed at night and knowing that I have a clean house. I made such fun of my mom about this for YEARS, and never understood her obsession with a clean house........until........I got my own. I definitely acquired her OCD trait! One of my favorite things to clean with is the line pictured above. It is called Method and is available at Target. The products smell wonderful and are environmentally friendly!Singing at the top of my lungs in the car.
The feel of Kevin's Alabama sweatshirt that I wear all the time and the fact that no matter how many times I wash it, it still smells like him! :)
Jello Chocolate Mousse desert.....NO SUGAR AND ONLY 60 CALORIES!!!!!!!!!! And is delicious!!!!!Reading cookbooks and trying to cook, though I am not very good at it yet. ;)
Chewing gum and ice from the hospital! (Crazy, I know!)
Cupcakes!
Coming in at night and taking a bubble bath and then bathing with my lavender soap! Talk about relaxing!One more thing before I go.....please keep a unspoken prayer request in your hearts and prayers tonight for a very special situation. I pray that I can share more information with you in the future! Your prayers are VERY much appreciated!!!!!
God bless and good night!









I am praying for your grandmother.
ReplyDeleteLoved your list of simple things. I just bought some of the Jello Chocolate Mousse - it is good. Also looked at the honeymoon pictures - they were great. I also went to Jessica's web site and watched the blog- it was wonderful.
and if I haven't told you thank you so much for including me in the excitment of all the wedding festivities. I enjoyed it so much. love you lots.Mrs. Kathy
I like your list! Especially the long conversations with ME!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat list! I too love photography, cupcakes and a clean house! It's just getting the house clean that is the issue! Ha! Your blog design is just precious :)
ReplyDeleteI love the list, I can so appreciate the cleaning it's great to know that everything is clean and in order! I love you, we need to catch up soon! I miss you!:)
ReplyDeleteJade