Monday, February 8, 2010

A day at home......

Today has been a lazy day. I have spent the day at home straightening up around the house and washing some clothes. Sometimes I think we all need days like today. Kevin called earlier, and asked me to go out to dinner tonight and I am excited about that. We haven't gotten to spend much quality time together since we have been off, so I am looking very forward to a night together. Maybe I can talk him into seeing "Dear John" tonight! ;)
As promised, I have been working on our binder. Below are pictures of it as well as pictures of a cute customizable calendar I got at Swoozies!

Had to show my newest cupcake additions......




My cute Valentine flag!!! Available at Madly Gifted in Gordo, AL!

As an update, my grandma was discharged today and is meeting Mrs. Faye, her sitter, today. Wish us luck with this!
Hope you all have a great day!
God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe we did binder-blogs at the same time!! How funny!!!! I love all of your cupcake stuff! I have that same flag! Praying for you all!!

    ReplyDelete