
Hello everyone! I know it has been a while since I shared my thoughts with the world, and as part of my New Year's resolution for 2010, my goal is to start blogging again. With the wedding and our house, I lost the time and energy to spend blogging. It is something that I really enjoyed doing and several of you have asked me to start again, so here I am! I know this one is short, but I have to get some pictures and thoughts together before I post my first "official" entry for 2010! Hope you all are having a very happy new year! Love from Kevin and I and stay tuned....more to come VERY SOON!!!! God Bless!







So glad to see you blogging again. I cannot wait to see what all you have in store during 2010. Take Care!
ReplyDeleteGirl I have waited and waited... so hoping you would start blogging again! What a nice surprise today!! I totally know what you mean though about simply not having the time to blog! I'm just not one of those people who can blog every single day about everything I do that day, eat that day, read that day, watch that day, etc. I'd love to blog more but I'm so busy enjoying being able to embrace being a wife and working in our new house! Although I do want to try and do better with blogging this year! As you well know, being a newleywed keeps you busy! =) But it's worth every second! I understand completely! Welcome Back to the Blogging World Sweet Friend! I look forward to keeping up with you and Kevin more! Happy New Year Mrs. Campbell!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteYay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete