Monday, January 18, 2010

Happily Ever After....


Good morning everyone! I just wanted to share a few of our wedding pictures with everyone! My WONDERFUL photographer, Mrs. Jessica Messer of Clanton, AL, has posted a blog about our wedding on her website, and I thought you all might like to check it out. Thank you to Jess for being the most amazing, talented photographer I have ever met and for capturing our day in a way we couldn't even have imagined. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. Click here to view her blog. Leave me a comment by clicking on comments below this post to let me know what you think! Have a great Monday! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I almost started crying when I looked at your photos. They are PERFECT!! I loved them all. The one of your mom and dad dancing choked me up a little. She really captured the essence of "Laurel".

    -Lauren Morgan

    ReplyDelete