Just thought I would give you a few updates on things I have recently mentioned in my blog. I want to thank each of you who have been praying for those mentioned in my blog.
First off, Shanie is doing a little better today. She was supposed to come home yesterday, but started having some trouble breathing and so they called in her regular doctor. He saw her late last night and told us that he was pretty sure she had pneumonia. She was upset, because she was ready to come home, but understood that she didn't need to come home if she wasn't well. I just spoke with her a little while ago and she gave me some good news. She has already seen the doctor today, and he told her that she has bronchitis instead of pneumonia and will hopefully get to come home tomorrow. He recommended her staying tonight for breathing treatments and antibiotics. We just want her to be well before she tries to come home, to prevent us from winding up back in the hospital in a few days. I was lucky enough to be called off this morning, and have been here to give Mom a break from being the primary babysitter to three four year olds. I am hoping that I will be cancelled tomorrow as well, so I can help with Shanie then as well. Please continue to keep her in your prayers as she is fighting to get well and come home. I hope to post a homecoming picture tomorrow!!!
My grandmother, Doris Elmore, or as most of you know her, "May May," isn't doing well at all. My dad made the decision to call in Hospice a couple of days ago. It was a very hard decision, but we feel like that is the best thing for her at this point. She doesn't seem to be in any pain and that is our primary concern at this time. She is at peace and is staying comfortable and we are thankful for that. My dad is having a difficult time with this, so please keep him in your prayers as well.Finally, please pray for Jodi Hamner. She underwent surgery this morning, and is doing well. I am sure she would appreciate your prayers for her recovery.








Thanks for the update and know that I have lifted all 3 up in prayer this afternoon.
ReplyDelete