I have been promising the girls for a month that I would take them to get their ears pierced. Jadyn was very excited, being the little daredevil that she is, but MaKenna is a little too much like her Aunt LaLa and was shall I say, a little "hesitant" about the "procedure." The girls rode with me over to meet Shanie after her pre-procedure testing for surgery. Trace was going to spend the day with Narnie, but wound up deciding that he wanted to the mall with us. He, Mom and Shanie met me and the girls at the mall and we ate lunch at their favorite restaurant, "The Cow Store, " or Chik-Fil-A as most of us know it. After lunch, it was piercing time!!! MaKenna, amazingly enough, VOLUNTEERED to go first.
My pretty girl....
Getting our dots!
She looks like she is about to cry, but she just made a horrible face! She said later that it didn't hurt, it was just a "bad noise."




















Looks like you all had a fun day together. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute post! They are precious!!
ReplyDelete