Friday, March 13, 2009

Pray for Libby

I come to you tonight with a heavy heart, asking for your prayer for someone very special to me. Libby is a lifelong friend and next door neighbor of mine. She is very special to me and my family and we love her very much. She is having a tough time right now, and is in the hospital in Birmingham with the shingles! Please, please remember Libby in your prayers over the next few days. I will keep you posted on the progress she makes. Thanks so much!
Precious heavenly Father, please send down a special blessing for my dear friend, Elizabeth Scott. Heal her body as she is suffering from this painful illness. Strengthen her for the days to come as her body fights to get better. Encourage her spirit and remind her that all things happen for your ultimate reason, even if it isn't with our understanding. Remind her always of Your love for her and the love and encouragement that her family and friends have for her. Be with Susan and Bill and their family as they provide support and care to Libby. Be with the nurses, doctors and staff members that treat and care for her and give them knowledge and wisdom to give her the best care possible. And in every moment of every day, hold her close to You as she is so special to me. Thank you Father for all your blessings.
I love you, Libby!!!

1 comment:

  1. I will remember Libby in my prayers. That was such a sweet post. Happy late Birthday. I love you. Mrs. Kathy

    ReplyDelete