Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cheetah chairs and random thoughts...

This is going to be quite a random post, I hope you can keep up with all my random thoughts tonight. What a busy week we have had!!! As previously posted, Kevin and I went to Nashville for the weekend. We came home on Sunday, and I spent the evening visiting Shanie, Randall and the kids and heard ALL about Disney world. Wow, did they have stories to tell.
Monday, I unpacked, did a little cleaning in my newly decorated room and then went to Kevin's to cook out for his birthday. I baked him a homemade caramel cake, his favorite, and he cooked fish and steak. We also put together our new furniture that I got for my birthday...or I guess if I am being honest, Kevin put it together after I left the washers off of the first chair and I drank wine and watched!!! We had a great time.
Tuesday, we went fishing at Eutaw, all day long. It was so relaxing, I even took a nap in the back of the boat. Kevin said I did quite the snoring!!! After we got back, with a cooler full of crappie and bass, we cooked and Kevin fell asleep in the chair while I programmed our new Harmony remote I got him for his birthday. I have to recommend this to anyone who doesn't have one and who has lots of electronic equipment. You hook it up to your computer to program it and it is just wonderful. At the click of one button your TV is on the right channel and input, your DVD player is playing and your surround sound is working!!! Can you tell I like it?
Today, I spent the day catching up on Facebook, cleaning at Kevin's, hitting the Reform and Gordo Dollar Generals (they have the cutest summer stuff, which I am sure will wind up on the blog soon), and cleaning my car. Now, I am winding down for bed and work tomorrow....UGH!!!
The first picture on here is of our kitchen after I cleaned today....Britni, this is for you. She has asked me a couple of times about our kitchen, so I thought I would put a picture on here for her.

Our Kitchen
This is my beautiful new coffee table that Kevin bought me for my birthday!!! It matches the end table that I bought a few months ago and I was so excited to get the coffee table, too!

Mom and Dad gave me these beautiful chairs for our dining room. Kevin called them our "cheetah chairs," and spent a long time putting them and the coffee table together!! I love my handy man!!!

Another shot of the cheetah chairs...

My little "Bill Dance" has taken FULL advantage of this beautiful weather, fishing Monday, Tuesday and today!! I am so glad that he got to enjoy some time for himself. He is happiest on the water, and I love that he shares this part of his life with me. We always have the best time spending the day in the boat, talking, laughing, singing, whatever....some of our best memories are on days we spent on a boat.
In unrelated news, please continue to pray for Libby. She is still in the hospital and her grandmother told us she is still in a lot of pain from the shingles. I will keep you posted on her progress. Libby, if you are reading this, WE LOVE YOU!!!!
Well, enough blogging for now, I am off to bed. Love you all....more soon!

1 comment:

  1. Did you remove me from your blog list?? I didn't know this was on here. How dare you!!!! Thanks for the kitchen picture!!

    ReplyDelete