Monday, March 23, 2009

Kindergarten Registration

How hard was it to believe when I woke up this morning, that it was time to register my babies for Kindergarten!!!! I was so happy that Shanie invited me to go with them to go to their first day of KINDERGARTEN, well sort of anyway. Since the kids were at Disney world last week during the actual Gordo Elementary Kindergarten registration, we got to have a special registration today and meet all of the teachers! We were worried, as most people are facing this change that they wouldn't "fair" to well, but we had a pretty great day.
As we figured, Trace had two small "breakdowns" as I like to call them. Below was the first one, which was in the office. What a mess!
MaKenna, isn't she cute with her little red hair fixed like LaLa's!!!
You can see how happy Trace was, and Jadyn was so cute in this one!
A little better smile!
Shanie gets the "new parent" talk from Mrs. Patton, the guidance counselor. I think she was as nervous as Trace was.
Jadyn...she and MaKenna were naturals!
MaKenna taking her test! They gave her a small test to evaluate what all she knew. She made 100% on everything but numbers....we need to work on those some more!

MaKenna with her first test!
Jadyn with hers!

By the Gordo Elementary sign.

I couldn't be prouder of the three of them if they were my own. Hope you all enjoyed this little snapshot of our day. After registration, Trace picked Mrs. Eason a flower and everyone hugged goodbye.....then we went to the store to get a prize and to Rooster's for dinner with Narnie!! What a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment