Friday, July 18, 2008

A is for "Appreciate"

Hey everyone...I am doing this at the suggestion of my best friend, Britni! She suggested that I do an A-Z blog....so here is my first one...

For A, i chose the word "appreciate"
Here is a list of 10 things that i appreciate.

1. The unconventional relationship I have with my parents.
2. Nights that Kevin and I get in the truck and ride around, talking about life, love and our future....singing songs, fighting over the radio, laughing until my stomach hurts.
3. A pretty purse and matching wallet.
4. Coming in from a long day at work to take a bubble bath, drink a glass of wine and listen to Norah Jones or Michael Buble.
5. School supplies.
6. When my nieces and nephew hug me or tell me they love me.
7. Fred's.
8. The way you feel when you have been out on the beach all day and come in to take a shower and get ready to go out.
9. My relationship with God and my freedom to worship Him.
10. My ability to sing.

More to come. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment