Ok, so I know I have been away for a while. I recently spent some quality time with my super blogger friend, Britni and my other friend, Jill started her own blog, which led me to realize, I really need to blog more!!!
So here goes...
Mom and I took a trip to Mobile to see my best friend, Britni, her husband, Justin and their precious baby, Noah. We travelled down to spend some quality time together and to go to the Fairhope Arts and Crafts Festival. We did go to the festival, but due to the extreme heat for this time of the year, we didn't stay too long. I did get a few cute things. The majority of the trip we spend visiting and laughing with one another. Britni's mom, Kathy, made the trip with us and it was so good to spend some time with her, as well.
Once I got home Sunday night, I realized that I only made pictures of Noah. I hate I didn't get more of all of us together, but I guess I was so excited to see the sweet baby, I focused all of my effort of getting some cute shots of him!!
Noah swinging in their backyard. He loves being outside and almost fell asleep in the swing!
After his bath!
Bathtime at the Nicholson's is a family affair. We were all crowded in the bathroom watching Noah get his bath. Isn't he precious???
Kisses from Granna at bathtime!
This was made after we left Fairhope. It was so hot and little man was sweating up a storm! Britni thought it would be funny to style his hair!!




















We enjoyed your visit!! Please come back again soon! Yay for you blogging more! :)
ReplyDelete