Monday, March 28, 2011

Hello! Hope everyone is having a great Monday to start off this beautiful new week. I had a very eventful weekend and thought I would share a few photos with you.


As most of you know, I am stepping out on a limb and starting my own photography business. I haven't mentioned much about it on the blog, because I have a blog dedicated to it as well. If any of you are interested in going to my photography blog and learning more, the address is www.laurelcampbellphotography.com.

I did want to share a couple of shots I took of my nieces and nephew yesterday. I love them so much. I haven't gotten this session up on my blog yet, but should have it up tonight or tomorrow. They are such sweet kids and I love the opportunity to photograph them!

It was pretty cold yesterday, so I had to listen to a little whining, but it was worth it!
I was blessed to have my Mom spend time with me at my house this weekend, because Kevin was out of town participating in a fishing tournament. She spent four days with me and we dedicated Saturday to cleaning, organizing and decorating my house. We worked from 10:30 am until 4 AM!!!!! We were working the entire time, other than a flying trip to Target, Hobby Lobby and Lowe's. I had a list we had started during the cleaning process of a few things we thought I needed, so we took time to run get those things. I am so thankful to have a mom like her. She is truly an exception.

This shelf was one of the additions to my laundry room. I thought it was so cute and I sure could use the extra storage!!!Cute heart I got at Fairhope. For now, it is hanging on my guest bathroom door.
My spring place setting. I just love my apple napkin rings!!!

We rearranged my kitchen/livingroom to try to make a little more room and make it look a little bigger. I love it!!!! We never used our diningroom table before, and now we can actually get to it to enjoy it!I was so glad to see Kevin come home. I miss him so much when he is not here.

My precious rug that Jill gave me for my birthday! Doesn't it just make you smile!?!?I moved some of the indoor pillows that I was tired of outside to brighten up the porch a little bit. It looks so springy!

Also moved this candle holder outside and got this PRECIOUS owl at Lowe's!!!! I love it!!!
I think we accomplished quite a bit!!! Thanks again, Mom for all of your help!!! I love you soooooo much!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment