Saturday, March 26, 2011

Flower Friday

I spent the afternoon with my three favorite kiddos! I woke up this morning with "Spring fever" and decided to take Kevin's truck to Lowe's and fill it up with some things to make my house feel a little more "springy!" $120 later, I accomplished my goal and called in my troops to assist with planting and decorating. We had so much fun and of course my camera was in tow with me to capture all the fun!!!
My three munchkins, complete with aviators their Aunt LaLa got them today...don't they look like little rock stars??!?!?

TraceOk, so I am out of the "groove" when it comes to uploading photos to blog with, so these are all out of order. I promise to do better next time.
This was the finished product in my coffee cup planter. Those pillows actually look really bad in person, I am glad you can't tell it in the photos. This needs to be my next investment!!! :(
Pretty Pink!

Bird house I got in Fairhope at the Arts and Crafts Festival last weekend. Hope to have a tenant soon!!!
The kids with the finished flower pots. They were pretty proud of themselves. Thanks Mom for helping us!
Jadyn made her own little flower garden by the tree with flowers that broke off in the planting process. Oh, and one gumball from our tree by the porch.

Making her mini flower garden...
MaKenna's rocks...
Daddy plowing in the garden. I love to look off my porch and see him out in the garden. It is something that he really enjoys.

Collecting rocks...

Everyone getting in on the fun...
Thank you MaKenna, Jadyn and Trace (and Narnie, too) for all of your help this afternoon. I love you all so much!!!
How I will miss afternoons like this when they are too old to want to plant flowers with their LaLa. *tear*

1 comment:

  1. This was a sweet post, you're an awesome aunt! and the flowers are beautiful! :)
    -kelly f.

    ReplyDelete