I was so excited about tonight!!! Momma's birthday was January 26th and due to a lot of family stuff that we had going on, we had to postpone her birthday celebration. So.....four months later, we planned a night at Sips-n-Strokes to celebrate her birthday! I was SOOOOO excited about going, because I had heard great things about it from some of my friends at work. Boy, were they right!!! We had such an amazing time, and are already talking about going back! Mom had a great time and could leave life behind for a while and just enjoy time with family and friends! We also found out that there is a franchise opening in Tuscaloosa soon, so we can't wait to have one a little closer to us. I definitely recommend it to anyone who has never been before!!!
Hope you enjoy some photos from our night out!
Me and Momma!!

























Pretty paintings!! Will this go in your kitchen??
ReplyDelete