Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!! Due to recent internet issues, namely...my Mom broke my internet card again, I have been out of the blogging loop. However, I am back with lots of pictures and stories to update you all on. Instead of overwhelming everyone with a play by play of the last month of activities, I decided to blog a little at the time to update you all. I chose our Engagement Party to blog about first, to get me back into the swing of things. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.
Our Engagement Party was hosted by my parents at their home on December 20th. We struggled for weeks over who to invite, and decided to keep things under control, to invite only the wedding party. This gave us the opportunity to ask those people we had chosen to be in the wedding, as well as introduce our friends and family who were meeting for the first time. It was a very special event and really made our engagement feel "real." We would like to thank my parents for all the hard work and for making things so special. Hope you enjoy the photos...

Me and Jade

Jade and Britni


Me and Britni, my best friend...it meant the world to me that she was there to share in our happiness with us. She and Justin, her husband, live in Mobile, so it is not often that we get to see one another, and I was so thankful that they could come.

Left to right: Britni, Me and Jill


The girls and their bling!

Best Friends

Me and MaKenna


Bill and Daddy talk things over....


Mrs. Bobbye Hunt, Mrs.Linda and Jen


Mr. Robert Hunt and Mr. Earnest

Daddy giving his speech....I had to hold back tears as he talked about how much he loved me and as he welcomed Kevin and his family into our lives.
Me and Aunt Robin

Jonathan, Me and Carly

Libby and Susan

Me and Jill


Dusty, Jill, Me and Kevin

Trace and Me
Libby and Me
Kengi and Noah


Daddy and Susan

The happy couple!!!!
Carly and the kids....
Hope you all enjoyed the pictures.....stay tuned for lots more to come soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment