Happy Thursday! I am so excited to be off for three days, that I don't know what to do. I was tired after work today, but managed to go by Circuit City for Dad and Kevin and then to Barnes and Noble for me! I got a few bridal magazines that I didn't have, Jenny McCarthy's book about her son with autism, and a new address book for my new house. I came home and got a power nap this afternoon and then went down to Kevin's for a while to do a little decorating and cleaning. I thought I would spend a little time tonight finishing up my Christmas blogging, FINALLY!!!
Kevin's family had Christmas on the Sunday before Christmas and here are a few pictures of our trip to Millport!
We got Noah this cute bear. He was SOOOO excited when we brought it in...he took it and Jen looked at me and said, "Well, I hope that's his!" He was the cutest thing. He would pet it and say "my bear."
Me and Cade smiling under the tree! He is just the sweetest thing and looks like a big boy with his new hair cut!
Taylor enjoyed opening his presents so much!!

I loved this picture. Kevin and his mom have the best relationship and he gets so many of his great qualities from her. I couldn't be happier to know her and am so thankful for all she is to Kevin and I.

My future brother and sister-in-law! (Jen, I love you guys!!!)
Mrs. Linda and her new camera!
Me, Jen and Brittany
Me and Kevin
The Hutchins family (L to R: Kengi, Jen, Cade, Taylor and Noah)
How sweet!
Uncle Kevin and NoahWe had such a great time at Mrs. Linda and Mr. Earnest's. We always love playing with the boys and spend time with Jen and Kengi when they come home. I am so thankful for such a wonderful family and look forward to many more holidays to share with them and thousands of more memories to make!
This officially ends the Christmas blogs. I know you all are excited!!! Only 11 months until Christmas 2009!! (That is for you Mrs. Kathy!)








No comments:
Post a Comment