Monday, August 18, 2008

Update....

Ok, so I am sure those of you who actually follow my blog have noticed that I haven't posted anything in quite some time. I wanted to let you all know that I have had some problems with my laptop which have prevented me from blogging, but they are officially resolved!!!! And I AM BACK!! I will proceed with the Alphabet blog the next time, but for now, I have a few seperate blogs that I wanted to post, so I am sorry for all of the information at one time, but I had a lot to catch you up on.... Here goes...

Laurel

P.S. For those of you who have asked me, there is a way to comment directly to my blog. Below each entry, you will notice a number and then the word comments. I.E. "2 comments" If you will click here, this will take you to a screen that will let you comment directly to my blog instead of having to email me your thoughts! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are back!!!!!! I was worried about you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete