The boys...Dusty, Kevin and Daddy
I love this one!!
Great times with great friends!!
The cute couple....Kristin was shaking her booty, imagine that!!!
Dusty and Jill
Jade and Jodi....my favorite sisters!!!!!!!
Aren't we cute!
Jodie, Me and Jill
Congratulations to Kristin Sullivan and Jesse Colburn!!! They were married on Saturday evening at Hannah United Methodist Church in Gordo, AL. It was an absolutely beautiful ceremony!!! Kristin had on a fitted white gown with Swarvoski crystals and had crimson bridesmaid dresses with varying shades of flowers. It was gorgeous....and so was Kristin!! She and I have been friends since we were in elementary school. We attended elementary school, high school, and college together and graduated from nursing school together. We now work as RN's on the same shift on 6North at DCH. I guess you can say that we just can't seem to get rid of one another!!!! :-) The reception was at the Four Points Sheraton. Louie Linguini was the DJ and we had a great time dancing and visiting with friends. Kristin and Jesse were adorable and she seemed so happy. I could not be happier for her. Please pray for them as they start this part of their lives together. Congratulations again ya'll!!! I love you!!!







Cute pictures - you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kristin!
ReplyDeleteYou have all sorts of wedding news on here. Kind of like the "Lifestyles" section of the newspaper. :)