Thursday, September 30, 2010

Still missing....


This is a reminder/update post on my friend Elena's daughter, Christen. As of 7 pm on Thursday night, she is still missing. See my previous blog post for further information regarding this sad story. I just wanted to take this opportunity to ask each of you to continue to pray for this family. There have been no new major developments at this time, other than the fact that the FBI is now involved and have set up two command centers in Tuscaloosa, one at the Harper's home and another about a mile away from their residence. Elena was featured on 33/40 news at 5 and 6 pm and should be on again tonight. They are in the process of getting new "FBI approved" fliers ready so that they will be available to those who are willing to pass them out. I have posted fliers in the Northport and Gordo areas myself and if anyone is interested in helping with this, I will update this and my facebook as soon as I know the new fliers are available. I also included a picture of me and Elena on the blog so that you could put a face with the name. She was there with me on the happiest day of my life and I am doing what I can to be here for what seems like the worst of hers.
I love you, Elena, so much and my heart hurts so much for you right now. I remember all the afternoons we worked together and you talked about your "wonderful daughter" and I could see the love that you have for her in your eyes. I know what a wonderful mother you are and I pray that you get the piece of your heart back that is missing.

1 comment: