Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Alabama vs. San Jose State

Roll Tide Friends! Thought that I would share a few pics of our "gameday gathering" of Alabama vs. San Jose State! This is by far, our favorite time of year! With the cool weather we have been having and the smell of pigskin in the air, our house has been abuzz with ESPN, Eli Gold and Kevin's best friend, Paul Finebaum!!! Below is my husband, and as most all of you know who know ANYTHING about us, he is a "die hard" Alabama fan. He lives, eats and breathes Alabama football year round, not just during the season. He keeps up with recruiting, stats, etc. all through out the year. I love this about him. He gets so excited when football season rolls around, and I just love the look on his face when he is watching a game....

Of course the day would not be complete without some "football food" as I like to call it. Our menu included, pigs in a blanket (pictured in the oven below), rotel dip and chips, wings, chicken fingers, BLT dip with crackers and Sister Schuberts blueberry rolls. Yum...

We had a great time watching the Tide beat San Jose! Though Kevin will be at work this weekend, we are already excited about the Penn State game! RTR!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment