Monday, June 14, 2010

Updates

Hello. Hope you all are having a great Monday. I started off the day very early this morning. I had my annual checkup today and good news....I passed! After my appointment, I came home and took a little nap. Since I woke up I have been washing clothes (ugh) and doing some online research, that I'll get to in a minute.

First, I would like to thank those of you who took time to pray for Miss Sue Burkhalter. She did well during her bypass surgery and is in CSICU now. Please continue to pray for her, her precious family, and those caring for her during this difficult time. I know her family would appreciate it.

Please continue to pray for Libby. She is in the hospital and tomorrow is her 17th birthday, which is not fun. Please remember her tomorrow and keep her in your prayers.

The research I did today was on couponing. I have become obsessed!!! As most of you know, I hosted a coupon class at my home Saturday. My very sweet friend, Tara Whitaker, taught the class and did a wonderful job. I learned soooo much and I hope that everyone else enjoyed it and learned as much as I did! I took my first coupon trip last week to CVS and saved seventy dollars!!! If any of you are interested in learning more, Tara has a listing of her class schedule online on her blog at www.southernsavingsanddeals.blogspot.com and she will also do private classes. I am also adding her link on my blog page (Southern Savings and Deals). Thanks Tara!

My computer has been broken for a couple of weeks and I am in the process of getting things "back on track" and hopefully blog more. Stay tuned.....especially you Britni!

God bless!

1 comment: