Saturday, June 19, 2010

Couponing!!!


Ok, so most of you who know me, already know I have a new obsession....couponing!!! I have only been doing coupons for a couple of weeks, but have already noticed a huge difference in my grocery bill!!! I thought I would share last weeks CVS trip with you all....

I purchased:
5 body washes (which are part of my stockpile)
2 deodorants
2 Glide flosses
1 Proglide Razor
1 Toothpaste

My total before coupons was $74.35,
I saved $43.19,
so my grand total was $31.16!!!!

I also went to Publix last night after work, and this was my first Publix trip. I was very nervous going for the first time, but it worked out better than I imagined, and the people were soooo nice to me!

I didn't make a picture, but I will tell you what I got...

1 Tombstone pizza
1 pkg of Ballpark Angus Beef Hotdogs
1 bag of salad mix
1 bag of Tostitos, family size
1 Old El Paso Soft Bake Kit
1 Jar of Vlasic Pickles
1 Duncan Hines Fudge Marble Cake Mix
1 Duncan Hines Chocolate Frosting
1 Nabisco Chips Ahoy Reduced Fat Cookies
2 Bottles of Soft Scrub Gel with Bleach
1 LouAna Vegetable Oil
1 Box of Eggo Buttermilk Waffles

My total before coupons was $52.24,
I saved $40.98,
so my total was $11.26!!!!!

I am so excited. If anyone is interested in learning more about couponing, please visit my friend, Tara Whitaker's blog at http://www.southernsavingsanddeals.blogspot.com/ or click on the button in my margin for the Southern Savings and Deals Blog! I can't wait to get my paper tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend in AL with a couponing blog too! www.rocketcitysavings.blogspot.com. Check her out & compare notes! Unfortunately I live in a small TX town and cant take advantage of her great finds myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurel, You did great!! I will only shop at Publix now. Nothing really compares. :)

    ReplyDelete