Most of you know that Halloween is my favorite holiday, next to Christmas of course. I love the whole idea of getting to dress up and be something totally different than you really are. We always have a great time at my house on Halloween. Mom usually cooks and we have a Halloween themed dessert. We usually both dress up for the trick or treaters. This year was no exception. I dressed up as a "black widow" and Mom was a witch. I failed to get a picture of her, but she was really cute with her green and black witch's hat and Halloween shirt. We usually only have close neighbors and family, I guess because we live a good way from town, but we enjoy it just the same. Below are pictures of our little trick or treaters....hope you all had a great Halloween as well and that you enjoy our pictures!!
Left to right: Trace, Me, MaKenna, Jadyn and Connor.

Trace was the Incredible Hulk. He is one of those kids that gets obsessed with something and right now, he is OBSESSED with the Incredible Hulk. He wore his costume at home, even wanted to wear it to Walmart and I had to convince him that he might scare someone if he did. This was days after Halloween!!! It is still hanging in the livingroom at their house!!

Check out those incredible hulk shoes and all those MANLY MUSCLES!!

River was a giraffe!! How cute is that?

I was a "black widow" note the tears on my face and the black veil...

I quickly changed into my pajamas!!

My two superheroes....Spiderman and the Incredible Hulk!!

Friends Forever!

Isn't this the cutest thing? I love the expression on MaKenna's face!! To be four years old again....

MaKenna strikes a pose. The girls were leopards, but said that they were "Hoochie Cats." Hmmmmm......wonder who told 'em that??

Jadyn.....I was so proud of their makeup that I did!! Aren't they adorable?

Sisterly love!

Finally....our pumpkin cake, compliments of Walmart. How cute is that?
Looks like a fun time! Those 2 girls are just precious. :)
ReplyDelete