My parents on Bourbon Street....we went to New Orleans a day early and spent the day and night in the city. Most of these pictures are out of order because of this stupid picture uploader,but I will do my best to caption each one...
Me and Kevin on Bourbon Street
Daddy with the New Orleans policemen!
Me and Daddy dancing at "The Blues Emporium" on Bourbon.
I wanted to buy Kevin the shirt in the middle...."I like big butts and I cannot lie..."
These guys were on "America's Got Talent!!"
Kevin looking dashing at dinner on the first night, which was our "Captain's Dinner."

Daddy and Kevin getting on the ship.

Me and Kevin on Bourbon Street
Daddy with the New Orleans policemen!
Me and Daddy dancing at "The Blues Emporium" on Bourbon.
I wanted to buy Kevin the shirt in the middle...."I like big butts and I cannot lie..."
These guys were on "America's Got Talent!!"
Kevin looking dashing at dinner on the first night, which was our "Captain's Dinner."
Daddy and Kevin getting on the ship.

A beautiful building off of the French Market.
This was only one of our "towel pets" in our room....but we liked it best! Roll Tide!!
Fun...
I was so sick in this picture!!

Me and Kevin at the "Captain's Dinner."
Mom and Dad...my Daddy looks so handsome here!!
Ole!
Enjoying our authentic Mexican margaritas!
The restaurante we ate in at Merida...
I love this cathedral...it was in downtown Merida...the capital of the Yucatan.
Us on the bus tour to Merida from Progresso.
Mom and Elvis....HE LIVES IN PROGRESSO!!
Dad with his hand on Marilyn Monroe's boob!
At the Corona Bar in Progresso.
Me and Mom, no she's not drunk...just not ready for the picture.
Another shot of that beautiful cathedral.
Me, Mom and Dad before dinner.

Mom and Dad....she looked so pretty this night!
Me and Mom
Us boarding the ship in Progresso....it was quite windy.
I could barely hold my eyes open the wind was so bad!!
This was only one of our "towel pets" in our room....but we liked it best! Roll Tide!!
Fun...
I was so sick in this picture!!
Me and Kevin at the "Captain's Dinner."
Mom and Dad...my Daddy looks so handsome here!!
Ole!
Enjoying our authentic Mexican margaritas!
The restaurante we ate in at Merida...
I love this cathedral...it was in downtown Merida...the capital of the Yucatan.
Us on the bus tour to Merida from Progresso.
Mom and Elvis....HE LIVES IN PROGRESSO!!
Dad with his hand on Marilyn Monroe's boob!
At the Corona Bar in Progresso.
Me and Mom, no she's not drunk...just not ready for the picture.
Another shot of that beautiful cathedral.
Me, Mom and Dad before dinner.
Mom and Dad....she looked so pretty this night!
Me and Mom
Us boarding the ship in Progresso....it was quite windy.
I could barely hold my eyes open the wind was so bad!!
























Love the pics! Looks like you all had a great time!
ReplyDelete